is the predecessor in this practice. After nearly 30 years in this practice, he has gone into well-deserved retirement.
We would like to thank him for his self-sacrificing work as a general practitioner in Neukölln and wish him all the best.
Dr. Bettina Cierpka
specialist in general medicine, additional qualification for homeopathy
- medical studies at the Free University of Berlin
- practice activities in various locations in Berlin (Holistic Medicine, General Medicine, Orthopedics and Traumatology, Cardiology and Angiology)
Specialist in General Medicine
- Medical studies in Frankfurt / Main and at the Free University of Berlin
- Worked as a doctor in clinics in Berlin and Sweden, worked in practices at various locations in England, Sweden and Berlin
- Medical assistant, active in this practice since 1981
- medical assistant, in this practice already working between 2000 to 2005
- qualification in mediation and family communication training (after Gordon)